CARS – You’ve got to love them. I remember a time when all that mattered is that you were rolling. Having a car was a privilege, sure. If you work for it? I’d think not. Times have changed. Cars are a necessity, not a privilege. They have purpose. Technology and all that develops with it, along with a constant desire to ACHIEVE, has made car ownership both a luxury and a necessity.
How Do Cars Affect Our World Positively?
Life has become a lot faster than it was 40 or even 20 years ago. Cars are faster. Delivery of email is almost instant. The old phone book has been replaced by search engines (Google, Bing, Ask, Baidu). We get targeted results to queries in up to a nth of a second. With so much of our daily lives happening online, it begs the question: How do cars affect our world positively?
- Policing & Security Services: Police and security response vehicles are an important aspect of any modern day society. Efficient transportation can result in the saving of lives and the protection of property from criminals.
- Emergency Services: The ambulance is an obvious positive when it comes to automobiles. The speedy transfer of blood, donor organs and other medical services is crucial.
- Delivery of Essential Services: Collecting trash, maintenance of electricity, water and other services require a type of vehicle to ensure timeous maintenance and service.
- Specialised Vehicles: Research based missions into deserts, mountains and even the snow often inspire purpose built vehicles.
- Daily commuting. Imagine if everybody had to walk to work. Would we get much done? It is doubtful.
There are many positives when it comes to cars. They are an essential item in many aspects of daily life. Vehicle ownership may not be essential, but owning or having use of a reliable vehicle definitely provides a sense of security. It also makes life a lot easier.
When buying a car, it makes sense to look around for a vehicle which is best suited to your needs. Unless you’re buying into a status symbol which expresses your station in life, a car should be practical and useful. Use the links below to find your favourite car.