It really is very easy to list your biz but if you need assistance in uploading your listing contact us and we’ll be in touch ASAP. Please note that a once off fee of R75.00 applies for this submission service. To submit your own listing follow the steps below. It shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes.
Step by Step Guide
- Signup using your email address, fill in the Captcha just to tell us you’re human and an automatically generated password will be sent to you from wordpress (at) southafricabusinessdirectory (dot) co (dot) za. Check your Junk mail and add us to your safe senders list!
- Login. Fill out your user profile and save it.
- In the top left you will see a link to Online South Africa Business Directory. Click to visit the site
- Visit the business directory and click on “SUBMIT A LISTING”
- Select your business genre. In this case your province from the drop down menu (Click Continue)
- Add your business name, short and long descriptions (the best way is to copy and paste your information. Put spaces between paragraphs). Add your website link, social media links (please use the http:// prefix) and all relevant and required info. (Click Continue)
- Upload your logo and 12 images (one by one) which best represent your product from your computer using the upload facility. (Click Continue) and you’re done.
- Your page will be reviewed and activated if it follows a few tests we make to ensure your website and social media links are legitimate.
If you have more than one company website, you are welcome to list them all as long as they are active, South African based business websites only.
- Double check that all spelling and links are correct before clicking ‘continue’.
- Do NOT change your company name (ensure you submit the correct company name FIRST TIME). If you are in doubt, contact support or post a question below.