Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access and use carsonspecial.co.za. carsonspecial.co.za reserves rights to block violators of these terms from using its services or restrict their access in any form at any time.
Access to and use of carsonspecial.co.za both within the Republic of South Africa and internationally is provided on the following terms:
- By using the carsonspecial.co.za website and its services you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. You may not use carsonspecial.co.za services if you do not accept the terms.
- carsonspecial.co.za may change these terms at any time.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of carsonspecial.co.za.
- You agree that lawful owners of carsonspecial.co.za own all legal right, title, copyrights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in this website and all content (including all software applications) located on the site. The only exception to this is provided on a paid annual membership/user basis where the submitted content by a registered member remains the property of the member/user.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website (including all software applications, scripts, web-pages, design elements, and graphics) in any way.
- carsonspecial.co.za website content and services are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, carsonspecial.co.za excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. carsonspecial.co.za does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content and services. While we try to ensure that all functionality provided is correct no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the carsonspecial.co.za for any errors or inaccurate content on the website.
- carsonspecial.co.za shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of carsonspecial.co.za and its services regardless of the form of action.
- carsonspecial.co.za does not warrant that functions and services available on carsonspecial.co.za will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that carsonspecial.co.za or the servers which make it available are free of technical issues or bugs.
- carsonspecial.co.za free services are made available at no charge for your personal, non-commercial use only. Paid services for business are strictly on an annual basis unless otherwise agreed to with carsonspecial.co.za. All paid options are performed on a membership basis and as such only paid members will have use to alter and change their own property contained within carsonspecial.co.za. You may not use free carsonspecial.co.za services to sell a product or service and/or use them in business purposes without obtaining a proper membership package / invoice endorsed and administered by carsonspecial.co.za or oink.co.za